Trucksmart may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2014.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THROUGH OUR ONLINE FORMS:
- Your name
- Your contact information, including email address
- Information about your company or your project
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers should we include such a survey or offer on the Trucksmart website.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Providing information or answers to questions submitted as a request by you through email or our online forms.
- Internal record keeping.
- Using information you have given us to improve our services.
- Using the email address you have provided to periodically send a promotional email about news updates, or other information we think you may find useful or interesting. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, using your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Using the information you provide to improve the Trucksmart website for you and our other visitors.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
At Trucksmart we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website for our customers. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and you, as an individual or company, are not identified in our traffic data.
From time to time we also use Google AdWords conversion tracking cookies. These do not collect or track personal information and expire in 30 days.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously provided your personal information to Trucksmart, and do not wish to be contacted by phone, email or post, you may stop contact at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information from or about carefully selected third parties, which we think you may find useful. You may decline to receive third party information at any time by contacting us by email, phone or mail.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the following address:
6 Leo Place
Toronto, NSW, 2283, Australia.